puma dispatch

personal fav: suade, easy rider, aqua blue.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

knowledge has left the house

i've spent a good portion of the last week colouring in and tabbing my notes. i don't know if tabbing is a word, but it a time consuming and enjoyable activity for perfectionists. unfortunately no amount of colouring in and tabbing could help me today as the securities law exam set me straight. i'm just taking solace in the fact that i'm not a slave to law school (or any kind of school) and while it's nice to do well at things, the effort should really be put in where you actually enjoy things. law and economics, while intriguing, is really not my reason d'etre. but then again, i am to be employed by a corporate firm for the summer and i shall champion markets and the like with the best of them. let it not be said that law school has taught me nothing.

i'm actually just aiming for wisdom. i'll take it where ever i find it and however it comes.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger North Maple said...

I'm studying for securities right now! And by "right now," I mean "whenever I'm not on the internet reading things like your blog." Good luck with the rest of your finals (assuming there are more)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker